International Patient Services at Loma Linda University Medical Center
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Loma Linda University Medical Center. Each year hundreds of patients from all over the world travel to Loma Linda, California for their health-care needs. We strive to provide the best possible medical care with an awareness and respect for the many diverse cultures we serve.
Exceptional Medical Care:
- First hospital based Proton Treatment Center in the world
- World's leading center for infant heart transplantations
- Primary trauma center that serves over 650,000 patients per year
- Advanced medicine in every clinical specialty
- One of the largest neonatal intensive care units in the world.
Outstanding Personalized Care:
- Nurse coordinator (RN) follows your care
- Your home away from home
- The perfect location; a small, safe town close to Palm Springs, the mountains, beaches, and various shopping centers
- LLUMC is a teaching facility and attracts physicians, clinicians, patients, and visitors from all over the world.
The goal of the Department of International Patient Services
is to help you access one of our many specialty services such as proton beam therapy treatment for cancers, heart surgery from our world-renowned International Heart Institute, and many other specialty services.
International Patient Services will manage your care by coordinating all clinical care, housing needs, financial/billing information, social/logistical needs, and language interpretation if necessary. We will connect you to the personalized services you would expect from a world-class health-care center.
If you are interested in becoming a patient, please see the detailed information provided in becoming a patient.
Again, thank you for your interest, and we look forwarding to assisting you in your quest for exceptional medical care.