The Occupational Medicine Center, provided by Loma Linda University Health Care, is designed to manage all your occupational health care needs. Our Center supports the businesses in the Inland Empire by providing high quality health care to your employees while controlling the cost of work related injuries and illnesses. We offer a unique approach by working closely with the employer, insurance carrier, third party administrator and the injured worker. Supported by our experienced and qualified physicians and staff, our facility offers one of the finest service-oriented and accessible centers in the area.
"Patient rights are of the utmost importance. We give full consideration to patient privacy and confidentiality and provide medical care with informed patient participation. In recognition of personal dignity, patient care is rendered in a respectful, considerate and ethical manner at all times."
- Services dedicated to occupational health
- Medical and QME examinations
- Physicians knowledgeable in workers' compensation protocols, case management and report writing
- Physicians available for work-site tours
- Physicians available for direct communication with the employer and insurance carrier
- Comprehensive approach to include coordination of therapies, referrals to specialty provider through internal case management.
- Assistance with OSHA compliance
- 24 hour coverage management.
- Specialty medical care available through referral process
- Treatment of workers' compensation initial injuries and illnesses
- Pre-placement physical examinations
- Medical surveillance examinations
- DOT/DMV examinations
- Audiometric testing
- Vision testing
- Fitness for duty examinations
- Focus on maximal functional recovery
- Comprehensive permanent and stationary reports
- Experts in disability management
- Minimal wait time
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT testing (Department of Transportation)
- Pre-placement drug testing
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Post accident testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Job site analysis
- Fitness for duty testing
- Injury prevention/education
Directions & map
From Interstate 10, take the Mountain View Avenue exit south to Barton Road. Turn right on Barton Road. Turn left on Loma Linda Drive and make an immediate right into Professional Plaza. Dedicated parking near entrance is available for Occupational Medicine Center patients.
Loma Linda University Health Care
Occupational Medicine Center
25455 Barton Road, Suite 106B
Loma Linda, California 92354
To make a referral, please call (909) 558-6222.