Having A Baby at the Total Care Birth Center
10 Reasons the Total Care Birth Center is “The Perfect Choice for Family Beginnings”
1. Our specially trained nursing staff will provide you with the compassionate support you need and the expertise you expect before, during, and after the birth of your baby
2. We are equipped to handle your needs, whether it is to support you through an uncomplicated labor and birth or a high risk pregnancy having special needs during labor and birth.
3. We have a new wing with 20 private spacious and attractive postpartum rooms.
4. One of our trained obstetricians is always in house 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to be able to respond immediately to any emergency which may arise.
5. In the event your baby has any special needs, our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is one of the largest and most advanced neonatal centers in the world.
6. We have anesthesia physicians in the hospital 24 hours a day for those who have chosen to have an epidural for their labor.
7. We have been designated a “Baby-Friendly” facility by Baby-Friendly USA. We are the first Children’s Hospital in the US to receive this prestigious honor.
8. Having a pregnancy with problems? Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center specializes in the management of high-risk complicated pregnancies.
9. We are part of the Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, the only medical facility in the Inland Empire specializing in the care of children.
10. We offer special programs, classes, and services to help prepare you for the best experience possible.