How to Apply
BSN Degree Required. BSN-in-Progress will be considered.You MUST attach your letters of recommendation to your application before submitting. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of your application.
The application for the March 2015 cohort will be available online Tuesday, October 28 at 8 a.m., through Wednesday October 29 at 5:00 p.m.* PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION WILL SHUT DOWN AT 5 PM ON WEDNESDAY, October 28th. To access the application, go to careers.llu.edu. Click on Job Listings and search for keyword Graduate Nurse. Each unit accepting applications will have a separate Graduate Nurse position posted. You will be allowed to apply for ONE Graduate Nurse position, only. Please take care in choosing the correct listing for the inpatient unit to which you are applying.
Two letters of recommendation on letterhead from clinical instructors must be uploaded to your application. If you can only obtain one letter of recommendation from a clinical instructor, one letter may be from an employer. These two letters must be contained in a SINGLE FILE with a maximum size of 2MB, and must be uploaded prior to submitting your application.
- Failure to upload the required documents will result in disqualification of your application.
- Two letters of recommendation on letterhead from clinical instructors must be uploaded to your application. If you can only obtain one letter of recommendation from a clinical instructor, one letter may be from an employer. These two letters must be contained in a SINGLE FILE with a maximum size of 2MB, and must be uploaded prior to submitting your application.
Participating Units for March 2015**:
- Pediatric Cardiac/Solid Organ Transplant
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Stem Cell Transplant ICU
- Pediatric Intermediate ICU
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Pediatric ICU (PICU)
- Acute Care Pediatrics
- All applicants must have graduated from a BSN program OR are currently enrolled in a RN to BSN program.
- All applicants must have a California RN license or have taken NCLEX no later than 4 weeks prior to the start of the program. Applicants who do not meet this requirement cannot be hired.
- All applicants are required to have a valid BLS for Healthcare Providers, which must be issued by American Heart Association. No exceptions. A valid American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers must be presented at the time of hire, which is usually 3 weeks before the program begins.
If you have any questions regarding submission of your application, please contact the Nurse Recruiter at (909) 651-4069.
After your application has been reviewed, you will be notified if you have been selected for formal interviewing. Job offers are contingent upon the applicant clearing a pre-employment health screen and background check.
*Program and application dates are subject to change.
**Participating units subject to change.
Meet Our Kids
When Isaiah was born, he wasn't expected to live past his first birthday. Now, the fun-loving boy is excited to tell everybody of the infant heart transplant he received at two and a half months old and the great place that saved his life—Loma Linda University Children's Hospital.