14th Annual Children's Hospital Foundation Gala
Sunday, February 25, 2007
We need you at this annual fundraiser to help with guest registration or with items for auction!
When: Sunday, February 25, 2007 from 5-10 p.m.
Where: Riverside Convention Center
Contact: Vickie Greswit at (909) 558-3995 or at
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Greet guests as they enter; direct them to the registration table.
- Greet; check names of guests.
- Give guests their table number, bidding paddles, table maps, etc.
- Direct guests toward their table.
- Encourage guests to visit silent auction areas.
- Answer questions.
- Become familiar with items, answer questions.
- Walk around to review bid sheets, ensure guests are bidding correctly and legibly.
- Close auctions at proper time, collect bid forms.
- Combine items for each winner.
- Manage "check out" forms, take to guests at their tables.
- Assist with checkout/payment process.
- Stand throughout the audience watching for bidders.
- Alert auctioneer via flashlight or hand up until guest's bid number is called.
- Take "check out" form to winning bidder.
- Collect payment from guests and take to auction "headquarters."
Opportunity Drawing (raffle):
- Encourage guests to purchase tickets during social hour.
- Collect money for tickets purchased.
- Submit ticket stubs to raffle bin; stay posted until drawing.
- Gather coats and issue tickets.
Tuesday, February 6 at 11:00 a.m.
Thursday, February 8 at 5:30 p.m.
At Office of Philanthropy
11175 Mountain View Plaza, Suite A
Loma Linda, California 92354
Sunday, February 25 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.