What is Partners Card?
The Partners Card is a retail shopping discount card fundraising campaign to support Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital
- Partners Card “Discount Cards” provides the generous discount of 20% off merchandise in many retail stores and will be sold to the general public.
- Each 2010 Partners Card costs $50.00.
- The Partners Card is valid for ten (10) days from October 29 thru November 7, 2010. This program will create a ten-day head-start shopping period before Thanksgiving, leading into the Holiday and Christmas shopping season.
- Stores included are a number of upscale stores from spas, clothing, furniture, auto services, restaurants, and specialty stores, with a goal of 500 participating retailers.
- Retail stores included in the Partners Card program will be in the Inland Empire.
The Partners Card will be sold through the following channels:
- Participating Retail Locations
- The Internet - Web Site
- The Partners Card program will be promoted through a large media campaign, providing extensive opportunity for recognition and targeted marketing.
Meet Our Kids
When Isaiah was born, he wasn't expected to live past his first birthday. Now, the fun-loving boy is excited to tell everybody of the infant heart transplant he received at two and a half months old and the great place that saved his life—Loma Linda University Children's Hospital.