Do you recognize any chronic pain patients with these symptoms:
1. Multiple relapses and re-admissions
2. Abnormally high tolerance to medications with minimal or no pain relief
3. Genetic link to alcoholism or other dependency
4. Emotional, physical, or sexual abuse history
5. Emotional internalization
6. Somaticizing on physical pain
7. Family reinforces patient role.
Recovery Services at Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center can help.
Call (909) 335-4224 or (800) 752-5999
Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
1710 Barton Road
Redlands, California 92373